Friday, November 04, 2005

Coffee is catching on.......

Ok, had a minute to put something up today. I'm at the Cafe Latte agian, and I just got around to reading this blog of coffee places in Spokane check it out good stuff.........I have to say, I may be inspired to start a totally new section just for my coffee forays. Also, my family has been extremely cutrious with questions and all about the circus life, and so I figured a lot of people have the same curiosities. So, feel free to leave quesitons in the comments area and I'll do my best to answer in a circus manner. Have a good TGIF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any roadies ? How abour groupies ? Do you pound stakes in to put the big top up ? Are there side-show folks, or only main event type folks there ? How's the iterant life style ? Age ranges ? Single/married/kids ?

-The other Nathan

Anonymous said...

Did you ever touch an elephant? Do they carry(truck) all the food along?What other types of animals do you have and how many? How long have some of those people been with the circus?Does someone sell popcorn,etc.?How many people attend at one time? Is it under a tent?Why do you go to P.Rico?Does anyone ever go to church?