Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Snow in October?

So, I woke up this morning to the sound of rain on my roof; nothing unusual about that. Then the temp started dropping, and kept going, until it was snowing, but not laying, then it got colder and started laying on the ground, and now it has tirned out to be quite a snowy day. There's a snow warning for up to 4 to 8 in by tomorrow morning. Snow in early October? The trees here haven't even finished turning yet. The earliest snow I remember growing up in MI was early November. So, now this is totoally throwing off my seasonal kilter, don't get me wrong, winter is my favorite season, but am singing Christmas songs before halloween. Craziness I say, craziness. Right now I'm sitting here at a coffee house in Billings again since they have high speed wireless and decent coffee. Tomorrow, if all the roads around here aren't closed, we're headin to Bozeman for our next weekend of shows. Should be an interesting time, since I hear there's more to do in Bozeman, we're having some semi-dressy PR party, and the arena is in the middle of a college campus. Anyhow, hope all is well out there in cyber world, enjoy your warm weather if you have it

No comments: