Saturday, September 17, 2005

a good day

Well, I'd to say today was a good day. Lots of crazy stuff this week, but pretty much everyhitng worked out today. I've been waiting for these 2 pacakages from my family, one containing some clothes I'd fogotten behind and another with the parts to fix my RV generator. So, both of those arrived through the Criders today thank goodness, I got my bike back form the shop.......a word about that ---- Anyways, back to my list, I was excited, and then I found out that my first direct deposit FINALLY hit my account which means I can stop living off my credit card. So, then I was able to download my insurance cards for my vehicals of travel, and last but not least was blessed with playing a solid show for the all of the Ringling royalty that are in town this week. So, it was a good day, a little rainy, but that's ok, for rain washes away the old, and brings forth the essence of what's there to be seen. Tomorrow, since our evening show is cancelled, I'm aiming to get rush tickets to the Alberta Ballet based here in Calgary, turns out that they're doing Swan Lake. Last time I saw this ballet was by the st. petersberg ballet when I was in Munich, but that time it was to recorded music, which I think takes away half of the excitement of a live performance. So, 2 shows to play tomorrow, then the ballet.......good times, good times

No comments: