Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ringling Bros. here I come

A year ago I had no idea what I'd be doing this time of year this year, and I'm delighted to find myself going on the road with the greatest show on earth. I was thinking just the other day how I felt I was being taught to be mobile, if you can call living 6 different placesin 5 years mobile. And now, I'm totally mobile. The thought of seeing this wonderful country of ours, and getting to play my horn while doing it, is just plain exciting. Over the past weeks I've been preparing the music, listening to the show, and I'm ready to, as they say, "get the show on the road" This is a big step, but a big one in the right direction, more importantly I'm doing what I'm called to do, and where ever that is is where I'll be happiest. till next time.....

No comments: