Monday, May 16, 2005

Busch Gardens here I come.........

So, I am officially owned by Busch Gardens for about 2 1/2 months this summer, not bad, considering that I'm going to get to play my horn this summer, and get paid for it. So, after signing a copious amount of informational papers, basically signing my life away, I got to take everyone's favorite part of the Busch experience...the drug test. lol, there's nothing like when you're sitting there for your test while the girl next to you is finishing her's up by initialing her urine samples. It's a slightly awkward situation when two normal people are sitting there looking at their urine...I know I said shared experiences form a common bond, but? definately making it memorable :-) So, I have rehire orientation the 24th and the first rehearsal on the 3rd of june. It'll be nice to be happy again, to be able to be creative again, to be able to have free time and time to enjoy where I live and the important people and things around me. This all seems such a blessing right now, I suppose the past 10 months has made me appreciate this all the more.

No comments: