Saturday, June 14, 2008

computer drama

OK........let me explain.
As fate....or shall I the computer fates shall have it, the day after I resolved to blog every day for 30 days and posted about it, MY COMPUTER DIED.  No, it wasn't funny, wasn't funny as all.  So here I am, pretty much exactly a month later typing on my NEW Apple Mac Book Pro....and I have to say, I love this thing and there's a lot to love about it.  
Basically, my old computer was an IBM/lenovo R52 series laptop.  As far as PC laptops go, IBM is probably one of the better ones you can buy, but I can say from personal experience, their customer service on their machines is not.  And that, ultimately (and the fact that Apple builds a superior machine compared to IBM), is why I have now switched to Apple.  Kind of reminds me of the that old song from yesteryear that goes, "anything you can do I can do better."  Which is what the Apple laptop is.... superior and innovative in so many ways.  I won't wax on about them here except to say that after a month of no computer, now that I have the equivalent of a computing sports car in my hands, my creativity is renewed and my mind races to give form to all of the wondrous creations that are to come from this keyboard and screen.
And so, I set the challenge for myself, once more, on this very laptop I am typing on; I will blog every day for the next 30 days......eat your heart out IBM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.