Sunday, August 27, 2006

5 states in one day......

Whew, what a week. So, since the last post about the unveiling of the new podcast I've done a full run of shows here in Savannah and visited/review about 15 coffee places. After the split week last week we had a jump from Jonesboro, AR to Savannah, GA. Well, had I been smart I would have driven a bit after the shows sunday, but since I was feeling pretty pooped from the shows I tried to get a good night's sleep and drive it all monday. Well, I forgot how it feels to drive 700+ miles in one day. So, I awoke monday morning to find that my pillow seemed all too comfy, but I managed to drag myself up out of bed and apprectiated the fact that I had house power all night due to the fact that I finally dropped the cash to get the generator fixed.

1 comment:

CEDGIE said...

Would you look at what i stumbled across!! I added you as my friend on myspace. And i have a blog to there are some pretty good topics up on it!! Well later airhead lol just kiddin TTYL CJ